Quality Analyst/ Game Tester
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Testing various games on across all platforms (Ios, Android, and Desktop)
- Quick learner.
- Work closely with the development team to understand requirements for the purpose of quality assurance.
- Review game design/requirements documents and write/execute the generic and game-specific test cases.
- Finding, reproducing and accurately reporting issues with the detailed description of bugs.
- Excellent hands-on experience in-game testing, functional, Compliance and compatible testing.
- Must have experience with one of the bug tracking tools such as JIRA, BUGZILLA, MANTIS, etc.
- Proficient with Test Life cycle, Bug Life Cycle, and Test Case documentation.
- Good communication skills to describe the bugs clearly.
- Experience required- 2- 4 years