We are looking for a competent Sound Engineer to record, mix and edit music and audio for our games. We expect you to be knowledgeable about different audio recording and editing techniques. If you also possess a creative mind and a good ear we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow instructions and details from directors, producers, etc
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals, etc.)
- Enhance the sound quality and add sound effects to recordings
- Work with the animation team to synchronize video with audio tracks
- Create and maintain sound libraries
- Resolve technical issues when they arise
- VST and plugins is a must
- Basic music production skills have excellent IT skills and working knowledge of CPU
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a sound engineer
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. equalization)
- Experience with sound editing and recording equipment (e.g. mixing consoles)
- Working knowledge of recording software and hardware (e.g. Pro Tools)
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity
- Network and Accelerators be patient and able to concentrate for long periods.
- Should be interested in music be able to play an instrument or appreciate how instruments work both digital and analog leadership to estimate the requirement of resources work well under pressure and strict deadlines
- High school diploma; Degree in audio/sound engineering or related field is a plus.
Software knowledge required.
- Logic Pro
- FL Studio